Florida DMV Services For Business or CivilAssisting legal entities on a daily basis
Backtrack Research makes daily trips to Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles assisting businesses, law firms and private investigators in obtaining driver and motor vehicle records with the right permissible purposes.
If request is sent to us by noon, the records can usually be obtained the same day.
Below are records that can be obtained.
DRIVING LICENSE RECORDS REQUEST ( See link for state request form)
- Certified Driving Records ($20.00 for 7 year/employment and $25.00 complete/civil purposes)
- Original Drivers License application ($20.00), if certified ($3.00 extra)
- Letter of Verification of other information ( $25.00, if certified $3.00 extra)
MOTOR VEHICLE, VESSEL OR MOBILE HOME/DMV HAS A 10 YEAR RECORD RETENTION
(See link for state request form)
- Current Registration Request ($15.00, if certified $3.00 extra)
- Title History Printout ($20.00,plus $2.00 per transaction, if certified $3.00 extra)
- Specific Title Transaction ($18.00, plus $2.00 per page, if certified $3.00 extra)
- Complete Title History ($18.00, plus $2.00 per page, if certified $3.00 extra)
- Crash report searches by name and date of birth can also done by one of our researchers on computer at DMV upon request.
- Backtrack Research can obtain most of the above listed items from state of New York
- Records can be sent to you overnight, using your account number or ours.
Please fax to 1-800-814-7714 or 850-878-1131
or email DMV@BackTrackresearch.com