Florida DMV Services For Business or Civil PurposesAssisting legal entities on a daily basis
Though the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles no longer gives us same day service for Motor Vehicle and Driving records, we can still speed up the process, usually having the records in your office in about 2 weeks – or overnight, if needed.
Records requests must be within the parameters of the Florida Drivers Privacy Protection Act.
Below are records that can be obtained.
DRIVING LICENSE RECORDS REQUEST
- Certified Complete Driving Records ($25.00 for civil purposes)
- Original Drivers License application ($20.00; if certified, $3.00 extra)
- Letter of Verification of other information ($25.00; if certified, $3.00 extra)
MOTOR VEHICLE, VESSEL OR MOBILE HOME
NOTE: DMV HAS A 10 YEAR RECORD RETENTION PERIOD
- Current Registration Request/Motor Vehicle Inquiry Report ($20.00; if certified $3.00 extra)
- Title History Printout ($20.00; if certified $3.00 extra)
- Specific Title Transaction ($18.00, plus $2.00 per page; if certified $3.00 extra)
- Complete Title History ($18.00, plus $2.00 per page; if certified $3.00 extra)
- Backtrack Research can obtain most of the above listed items from state of New York (call for pricing)
- A complete, uncertified driving record can be obtained and emailed (then mailed) to you usually within 4 days from another source ($30.00 each)
- We can also take the headache out of obtaining motor vehicle and drivers records from all other states that allow. ($35.00 each plus cost)
Please fax to 1-800-814-7714 or 850-878-1131
or email DMV@BackTrackresearch.com